The advantage to this formula is to offer maximum flexibility to the participant.
The participant chooses the length of his stay (between 2 and 5 weeks) and his date of departure.
The formula, which remains based on total immersion in a host family, does not include excursions.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Information, registration and preparation
- Complete accommodation with volunteer family
- Family placement expenses
- Arrival and return fees at the airport in the USA
- Domestic transportation costs in the USA (whether in the family or as part of the program)
- Activities and excursions planned under the program (stays A and B)
- The follow-up of the stay
- The presence of OUI-CONNECT on location, in California
- The provision of an emergency number
- Insurance (offered by OUI-CONNECT)
- Administrative fees OUI-CONNECT
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Air travel (Round Trip) from Airport of choice to the arrival airport (see Practical Points)
- Personal expenses (pocket money, recreation, outings or expenses not planned under the program)
- Optional Guarantees – Cancellation guarantee (in case of hospitalization before departure)